The very first step…
Hopefully, your country is not already franchised. If it is, then we are very sorry but we cannot help you. Nor will we give you any information about the person who has franchised your country – that is to protect our franchisers.
So. If your country is still shown in the drop down list below then you should continue reading this page to see if you qualify further. If we then agree and you are permitted to franchise then we take your country out of the lidt box below
Available Countries for franchising…
*** if your country has alternate names (e.g. Republic of; The Republic of, or just the country name) then please search the whole table carefully.
*** the above list of countries was taken from the UN website of Developing Economies. If your country is missing please let us know here.
Can you satisfy us?…
that you are prepared to continually do the following (this is most of the work you need to do to earn good money)…
- to pay your annual franchise rental invoice by the given date
- to actively contact (person to person if possible) prospective clients to sell them a premium listing
- to limit the cost of each premium listing to our published maximum?
- to ensure that all businesses with a premium listing have no more than 15 permanent employees?
- never to allow larger businesses to have premium listings
- to follow up on all listings (free & premium) that have negative reviews in order to…
- check that the business satisfactorily and courteously answers the review (i.e. intends to make improvements)
- ensure that no business repeatedly gets the same complaints (or too many) and to warn any business that does that we will delete their listing if they do not improve within 3 months. This means you may
their income in the next year, but no money is refunded to them. loose
- to make sure that all listings are getting reviews – our clients must encourage their customers to add reviews even if their customer did not come through our website. Only then can our client show the world that they serve well.